Friday, July 22, 2011

Almost 16 Months Old Now


Well…I have failed at keeping my blog up to date (boooo) but to be honest it’s been a crazy, busy year and a half. My little sugar plum is growing so fast. Every day I am noticing something new with Sienna and it’s just awesome. We have had some rough patches where she was admitted into the hospital and had to stay for a few nights with the oxygen tube taped to her precious face. There were two of these hospital incidents and I’m praying that we are done with the stale hospital stays. The doctors have finally diagnosed her with asthma and we are trying to keep it under control, well, as much as we possibly can. Anyhow…My sweet baby girl has got this laugh that sounds kind of evil and a smile to go with it…It’s hilarious and I love it…Strangers have even commented on her evil smile…I just love her many phases. She is such a ham. I think that she may inherit my craziness. I don’t feel that that’s a bad thing but my husband is a little concerned. Anyways, here is a new pic of my little boo boo bear. She will be 16 months next Wednesday…ohhhh sweet sixteen. In this picture Sienna is being her cheeky self..lol..I was just teaching her to keep her dress down because that's what a lady does but she thought it was funnier to pull it up and get a reaction from Mommy every time..We'll work on that one on a later date. Awww, my sweet-cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment