Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awesome Holiday Weekend

Yesterday was a beautiful and hot day. We decided to try our luck out with a fishing trip to Connestogo lake and boy was it insanely busy. My little girl, Sienna, slept through most of the trip. We dipped her feet in the lake which she didn't care much for.lol. When we got home we did her hand and footprints, which we were suppose to do a few days ago but hey it got done. This week she has to get her hearing checked out to make sure all of the "gunk" is out of her one ear, from birth. I'm pretty sure it is. I was gonna add a picture of our trip to the lake but that will have to wait. I can't find the camera:) I already feel like my baby girl is growing way too fast for my liking. I know, my entry may seem a little scattered today. Must go and wake the princess up!

No comments:

Post a Comment