Saturday, May 22, 2010

The First Posting:)

This would be our little angel Sienna Rayne. Isn't she the cutest!! She is 2 months old today. My boyfriend and I are planning on doing her hand and foot prints today. I'll have to make this a short post as I've got to wake her up from her nap shortly. We're are doing this program called EASY from "The Baby Whisperer" book as our little princess has her day and night mixed up. It's been tough trying to keep her awake during the day and hopefully this program will work sooner than later.lol. Momma needs her sleep..We just bought her the Fisher-Price Aquarium for her crib which comes with a remote. A very soothing piece of equipment. I kind of want one for my bed..lol..I'm serious! The boyfriend did the night shift last night so I'm a little rested up but I don't think you can ever catch up on all of the missed sleep. Okay, I've gotta wash some bottles now...I'll be back later. Chow for now:)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie pie! Hope you write as much of her early days down as you can. It is so easy to forget the sweet moments and little things....

    Sigh... She makes me want another baby...

    ReplyDelete